This page includes links to organizations with similar or overlapping goals and values to those of the Native Plant Society of Texas, and other related internet links. While we do not permit advertising or endorse businesses, this chapter includes websites related to NPSOT members where relevant to the vision and mission of the society. Note: This page is part of a site restructuring and is still under construction. You are invited to participate by suggesting categories or essential references for this page.
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- Native American Seed
- National Wildlife Federation
- Native Prairies Association of Texas
- Bamberger Ranch
- Texas Invasives
- Butterflies and Moths of North America | collecting and sharing data about Lepidoptera
- Texas A&M Forest Service
- Celebrating Wildflowers – Native Gardening
- Texas Master Gardeners – Williamson County Chapter of Master Gardeners
- Texas Master Naturalists – Goodwater (Williamson County) Chapter of Master Naturalists
- Miller Springs Nature Center – Link to plant lists at Miller Springs
- Native Earthscapes– NPSOT member and former Williamson County chapter president Diane Sherrill’s professional website.
- Portraits of Wildflowers – NPSOT (Austin chapter) member Steven Schwartzman’s enduring professional nature photography blog
- Santolina Gardens – NPSOT member Gina Jackson has been designing and maintaining gardens in the Austin area for many years. Went from a website to Facebook presence this past year.