Buy Native Plants
The Trinity Forks chapter hosts a native plant sale each spring or fall. We stock only Texas native plants that do well in this region. We have both nursery-grown and pass-along plants.
Spring 2023 Sale
Our 2023 Sale was a record-breaking success! We sold over 1800 plants, and that means 1800 more native plants gracing landscapes all over Denton County.
Spring 2024 Sale
At the Keep Flower Mound Beautiful Spring Trash-off and Environmental Fair, Flower Mound High School, 3411 Peters Colony (for your GPS) – In the back parking lot at Sagebrush and Old Settlers
We’ll post the expected Plant List shortly before the sale – no guarantees!
Here’s our Tips for Trinity Forks Plant Sale shopping success:
1. Arrive early – we often sell out before noon.
2. Bring your list, but be flexible – think about the space you are trying to fill, not one specific plant.
3. Get Advice
a) Check the plant labels
b) Ask the volunteers
4. Bring a checkbook or cash, but don’t worry, we take credit cards too!
5. Look for pass-alongs – plants from member gardens. They already proved they like it here!
6. Bring a wagon or cart
7. Bring flats or boxes to keep your treasures in while shopping and on the way home.
8. Bring water
9. Wear a hat and comfortable shoes
10. Potty before you arrive