We are a local chapter of the Native Plant Society of Texas, promoting conservation, research and utilization of native plants in the rich biological region of the Texas Hill Country; especially the Highland Lakes Region.
Meetings & Events
The Highland Lakes Chapter of the Native Plant Society of Texas meets five times a year, generally every other month but not in the summer. Our meetings are held January, March, May, September and November. We meet on the third Saturday of the month at the Marble Falls Library in the meeting room. The meeting starts at 1:00 with a short business meeting, followed by a speaker on a topic related to native plants. Everyone is welcome to come, meet other folks interested in native plants and visit and attend the speaker part of the session.
- President: Fred Zagst and Joan Mukherjee
- President-Elect: Kim McGregor
- Immediate Past President: Diane Brummell
- Vice-President (Programs): Mike Riley
- Secretary: Judy Caramanica
- Treasurer: Cassie Oberhaus