Exhibitor, vendor and sponsor booth information
The Native Plant Society of Texas invites all interested Organizations, Exhibitors, Vendors, and Sponsors to submit an application form as soon as possible to secure your exhibit or vendor space for Symposium 2011 to be held in Houston on October 13-16 at the Omni Houston Hotel at Westside located at 13210 Katy Freeway and Eldridge Parkway.
Thursday, October 13 – 12:00 noon – Exhibit setup begins
Friday, October 14 – 7:00am-7:00pm – Exhibits Area open to visitors
Saturday, October 15 – 7:00am-6:00pm – Exhibits Area open to visitors
Please clear the Exhibits Area by 12:00 noon on Sunday, October 16.
Pricing information for exhibit and vendor space is as follows:
- Unstaffed Educational Display: No fee One (1) 6-ft. skirted table will be provided.
- Staffed Educational Exhibit (no sales): $100 6 ft. x 6 ft. space with one skirted table and a chair.
- Vendor: $150 6 ft. x 6 ft. space with one skirted table and a chair.
- Sponsors will be provided space according to their sponsorship level.
- For Staffed Educational Exhibits, Vendors, and Sponsors ONLY, registration fee includes morning and noon meals for one (1) person on Friday and Saturday.
- Please indicate electrical or other special requirements on the application form.
- Additional space is available. Please contact us for pricing.
The deadline for applications is September 15, 2011.
Mail applications to:
Native Plant Society of Texas
Attn: Symposium 2011 Exhibits Committee
PO Box 3017
320 W. San Antonio St.
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624-1929