Our state offices in Fredericksburg are boasting beautiful new landscaping thanks to generous donors and volunteers from the Fredericksburg Chapter.
Financing came from $1850 in donations received from various chapters and from Dr George Jury and Lonnie and Valarie Childs. In addition the Friendly Natives Nursery donated over $350 worth of plants
A few additional features are planned including some identifying signage, according to Lonnie Childs.
The Society offices are located in an historic “sunday house” owned by the Gillespie County Historical Society in Fredericksburg.
Visitors are always welcome at the office which is located just one block off Main Street near the Pioneer Museum and the Visitor’s Welcome Center.