The South Texas Chapter NPSOT holds regular quarterly meetings on the last Saturday of each quarter at 2:00 pm (unless otherwise stated) at locations to be determined. Unless rescheduled, 2015 meetings are expected to occur:
Saturday, April 25, 2015—2:00 pm at the Aransas County AgriLife Extension Office located at 892 Airport Rd, Rockport, TX. After the business meeting, we will have a Rockport field trip as your time and interest permit:
- New native prairie at AgriLife
- Linda S. Castro Nature Sanctuary natives and Monarch waystation
- Tule East (Formerly the Demo Garden) wetland restoration
- Connie Hagar Sanctuary
- Ellen Reisinger’s native landscape
Saturday, July 25, 2015—
Saturday, October 10, 2015—Monarch Workshop, 1:00 to 4:00 pm—Aransas County AgriLife Extension Office, 892 Airport Road, Rockport, TX 78382. Note the early date.
Watch this space for more information about each meeting as it approaches. All meetings are free and open to the public.
- State Board Meetings (3rd Saturday of each quarter):
- January 17—Fort Worth Nature Center
- April 18—Mast Arboretum, Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches
- July 18—
- October 17—
- Spring: Wildflower Center, March 28 – links to information, agenda, and, registration
- Fall: Austin on October 15-18, 2015
Need to Contact the South Texas Chapter?
President Ray Kirkwood